‘It’s a stat… and that’s that!’ – The most read articles on The Knowledge Bank in 2019
Top 10 most read articles on The Knowledge Bank in 2019
- Lombard Odier Investment Managers: A new design for modern Diversified Growth Funds
- Robeco: An introductory guide to SDG Credits
- Mirabaud Asset Management: Mirabaud Global Themes 2019
- Eaton Vance Management (International) Limited: Avoiding“diversification decay” in EMs
- Amundi Asset Management: Argentina – market and political risks
- Psigma Investment Management: Q3 Asset Class Outlook
- T Rowe Price Group, Inc.: Three Concerns Facing Asset Allocation Committees
- Partners Group: Private markets: long-term ownership
- Invesco Ltd.: 2020 Invesco CMAs-GBP
- Amundi Asset Management: Amundi 2020 Investment Outlook
To read more please login to CAMRADATA Live or please register here to get your free login to The Knowledge Bank.
Missed out on last week’s stat? Click here to take a look at asset classes that experienced the greatest percentage increase in activity between October 2019 and November 2019.