It’s a stat…and that’s that! – A few stats from CAMRADATA’s DGF survey for Q3 2019.
- Over the last quarter the DGF universe has seen £4.46bn in net outflows making this the eighth consecutive quarter in which the universe has experienced net outflows.
- Since Q2 2019 DGF assets under management have decreased by £2.12bn marking the third consecutive quarter that assets under management in the universe have fallen.
- The DGF universe over the last year to 30th September 2019 has seen net outflows of over £21bn despite the universe achieving a median return of 4.10%.
- DGF AuM are £24.4bn below the peak at the end of 2017.
- The third quarter of 2019 was once again a favourable quarter for products in the DGF universe with over 90% of vehicles achieving a breakeven or positive return, in comparison to 92% in the second quarter of 2019.
To read more from CAMRADATA’s DGF report for Q3 2019 please login to CAMRADATA Live.
Missed out on last week’s stat? Click here to take a look at institutional investor search activity in US Equity