It’s a stat…and that’s that! – Stats from the Global Equity universe*
May’s edition of Asset Focus is coming out soon and is set to feature Global Equity. Therefore, for this week’s ‘It’s a stat… and that’s that!’ we have picked out a few stats from the Global Equity universe.
- 98% of vehicles in the Global Equity universe achieved breakeven or positive returns in Q1 2019
- For the 12 months to 31 March, 2019 almost 80% of Global Equity vehicles achieved a breakeven or
- Over a 3-year period until 31 March, 2019 the annualised gross returns among Global Equity (USD) vehicles ranged from -2.65% to 29.45%
According to the CAMRADATA IQ scores for the 3 years to 31 March, 2019 the top-ranking managers were:
- BlackRock in the USD universe
- Janus Henderson Investors in the GBP universe
- Fidelity International in the EUR universe
*Based on asset manager data populated in 2019 in CAMRADATA Live @ 31 March 2019.
Missed out on last week’s stat? Click here to take a look at some of the best performing stats shared so far.