EM Seminar 2018 – Event Material
Emerging Markets – Coming of Age
Emerging markets are coming under strain – but the challenges faced by these economies are not likely to be their undoing.
The fact is that trade wars, the stronger dollar and rising interest rates should not derail emerging markets from being indisputably one of the strongest long-term investment themes of the past decade, or the next one. Yet warnings of volatility do make it necessary to re-consider how emerging market assets fit into a portfolio.
That’s what this CAMRADATA and Funds Europe’s seminar was about. Drawing on expertise of portfolio managers across equities, bonds, multi-asset and quant.
Many thanks to our sponsors: Denker Capital, Mackenzie Investments, Sophus Capital and T. Rowe Price.
Please click below to access your copy of the event material.
Funds Europe July issue - Emerging Markets
Emerging Markets: Don’t forget there’s a bigger picture
The July issue of Funds Europe includes:
- CAMRADATA Special Asset Focus: Emerging Markets.
- All Systems Algo: Kristian West of JP Morgan AM features in our buy-side trading report.
- Interview: WisdomTree’s ‘Jono’ Steingberg on the future of the ETF industry.
- Regulation: Negotiating barriers into the US market.
- Inside View: Are Poland’s new pensions fit for purpose?
- Emerging Markets: The best of times or the worst of times?
…and much more!Read more here
Interested in attending more of our events? Click below to register for our Investor Conference on 4th December 2018.Register here