Sustainable Multi Asset Credit – SMAC442022
Deadline: Thursday 21st April 2022
A UK Consultant is working with CAMRADATA to run Assisted Research for Sustainable Multi Asset Credit funds. All funds being proposed must be listed in CAMRADATA Live and returns must be up to date i.e. to 31st March 2022.
Please note: WE NO LONGER ACCEPT QUESTIONS OVER EMAIL. Please post any questions regarding this search onto the CAMRADATA Live ‘Assisted Searches Forum’ and we will endeavour to answer these as quickly as possible.
Assisted searches are run on behalf of institutional investors with specific search requirements.
|Deadline||Thursday 21st April 2022|
|Asset Class||Sustainable MAC|
|Active, bottom-up selection harvesting long credit beta|
|– Strategy must go beyond ESG integration and it must be climate-aware as a minimum.|
– Instruments: Looking for strategies that are primarily invested in HY, Loans, CLO, ABS and possibly distressed debt.
– Allocation to IG should be very small. Open to other asset classes being included to a point (convertibles, EMD, etc).
– Looking for bottom-up selection harvesting long credit beta. Not looking for absolute-return focused strategies, index aware strategies or fund of funds.
– Return expectations: Looking for attractive yield compared to IG credit LIBOR+4% or higher.
– Liquidity: typically monthly but can be quarterly.
– Duration: around 3yrs (may have limited floating rate exposure).
– Geography: global preferred.
|Size of potential mandate||N/A|
|Requested information||Please also complete and submit along with your fund entry the excel document here|