Global ESG Multi Asset -GMA130
Deadline: Friday 24th September 2021
A UK consultant is using CAMRADATA Live to create a buy list for Global ESG Multi Asset strategies for their DB pension fund clients. If you would like to put a vehicle, or a number of vehicles, forward for this search then you must contact us with the name of the vehicle(s) that you would like to propose by Friday 24th September 2021.
All funds being proposed must be listed in CAMRADATA Live, and returns must be up to date i.e. to 31st August 2021.
Please note: WE NO LONGER ACCEPT QUESTIONS OVER EMAIL. Please post any questions regarding this search onto the CAMRADATA Live ‘Assisted Searches Forum’ and we will endeavour to answer these as quickly as possible.
Assisted searches are run on behalf of institutional investors with specific search requirements.
Assisted searches are run on behalf of institutional investors with specific search requirements. You are able to participate in this and all other Assisted Searches if you subscribe to CAMRADATA Live.
|Deadline||Friday 24th September 2021|
|Asset Class||Global ESG Multi Asset|
|Currency||GBP Share Class|
|Benchmark||No benchmark specified|
|Structure||Pooled Vehicles Only|
|Size of potential mandates||£25 Million|
|Track record||No specific track record specified|
|Other Details||1) Please ensure your firm level ESG information is updated and confirm on submission of the fund(s)|
2) Please ensure that the ISIN code is updated in CAMRADATA Live
3) Please provide the Benchmark/Index used
4) A list of any exclusions that are made from the fund on ESG grounds.
5) Latest sector and industry weights relative to the reference benchmark.
6) Targeted/expected outperformance
7) Any ESG-specific objectives.
8) If the fund was “repurposed” and did not previously have an ESG approach, at what date was the ESG element added to the fund.
To submit a fund please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org