Global ESG Corporate Bonds – GECB1630
Deadline: Tuesday 28th September 2021
A UK consultant is using CAMRADATA Live to create a buy list for Global ESG Corporate Bonds strategies for their DB pension fund clients. If you would like to put a vehicle, or a number of vehicles, forward for this search then you must contact us with the name of the vehicle(s) that you would like to propose by Tuesday 28th September 2021.
All funds being proposed must be listed in CAMRADATA Live, and returns must be up to date i.e. to 31st August 2021.
Please note: WE NO LONGER ACCEPT QUESTIONS OVER EMAIL. Please post any questions regarding this search onto the CAMRADATA Live ‘Assisted Searches Forum’ and we will endeavour to answer these as quickly as possible.
|Deadline||Tuesday 28th September 2021|
|Asset Class||Global ESG Corporate Bonds|
|Currency||GBP Share Class|
|Benchmark||No benchmark specified|
|Structure||Pooled vehicles only|
|Size of potential mandate||£35 million|
|No specific track record specified|
|1) Please ensure your firm level ESG information is updated and confirm on submission of the fund(s)|
2) Please ensure that the ISIN code is updated in CAMRADATA Live
3) Please provide the Benchmark/Index used
4) A list of any exclusions that are made from the fund on ESG grounds.
5) A comparison to the reference benchmark, for example in terms of sector, credit rating.
6) Targeted/expected outperformance
7) Any ESG-specific objectives.
8) If the fund was “repurposed” and did not previously have an ESG approach, at what date was the ESG element added to the fund.
To submit a fund please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org