Emerging Market Debt (Local Currency) – EDLC0819
Emerging Market Debt (Local Currency)
Assisted Search EDLC0819
Deadline: Friday 16th August 2019
A German Consultant is using CAMRADATA to search for Emerging Market Debt Local Currency strategies. If you would like to put a vehicle, or a number of vehicles, forward for this search then you must contact me with the name of the vehicle(s) that you would like to propose by Friday 16th August 2019.
All funds being proposed must be listed in CAMRADATA Live and returns must be up to date i.e. to 30th June 2019.
Assisted research is run on behalf of institutional investors with specific search requirements.
You are able to participate in this and all other Assisted Searches if you subscribe to CAMRADATA Live.
- Deadline – Friday 16th August 2019
- Asset Class – Emerging Market Debt (Local Currency)
- Vehicle – UCITS / Pooled Preferred
- Size of potential mandate – €50 million
- Currency – Euros or Euro Hedged
- Benchmark – JPM GBI-EM Global Diversified TR USD
- Track Record – No requirements
To submit a fund please email firstname.lastname@example.org