Blended finance (equity and/or debt) – BF23022022
Deadline: Wednesday 9th March 2022
A UK Consultant is working with CAMRADATA to run Assisted Research for Blended finance (equity and/or debt) strategies. All funds being proposed must be listed in CAMRADATA Live and returns must be up to date i.e. to 31st December 2021.
Please note: WE NO LONGER ACCEPT QUESTIONS OVER EMAIL. Please post any questions regarding this search onto the CAMRADATA Live ‘Assisted Searches Forum’ and we will endeavour to answer these as quickly as possible.
Assisted searches are run on behalf of institutional investors with specific search requirements.
|Deadline||Wednesday 9th March 2022|
|Asset Class||Blended finance (equity and/or debt)|
|Size of potential mandate||At this stage this is for research purposes|
| – The fund itself or the holdings of the fund must be invested in blended finance structure(s).|
– Impact focus of the fund (if not in the name)
– confirm whether one or both equity and/or debt exposures are taken
– what are the typical blended finance structures used (technical assistance facility / guarantees / first loss capital etc)
– target size of fund
– expected return of fund (and if that is gross / net of fees)
– term of the fund
– year of final close for fund
– management fee
– performance fee
– base currency
– confirm if open for institutional investors in a particular region (eg UK / European / US / etc)
Please complete your answers to the above here.
Once strategies are proposed we will require the vehicles to be input in CAMRADATA Live and will require the attached short excel question set for completion in addition.
To submit a fund please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org