The Introduction to Lloyd’s seminar is aimed at providing up-to-date…
Marketing Event: The Psychology of Gender Marketing
We are hosting an event for all marketing professionals, so do join us to hear from: Katie Hart on Gender Marketing.
Katie has created a career out of bringing together psychology and marketing, two disciplines which compliment each other, but are rarely used to their full potential.
We’ll be bringing you insights and methods that can significantly improve client recall and branding success.
There will also be a chance to network with fellow delegates while sharing a lovely glass of bubbly in the sun…(weather depending)!
We hope to see you there.
- Psychology and its place within Marketing
- Examples of ways we now know we behave, but would never predict. We are NOT rational!
- Differences provide strength and opportunity
- If we want different people to buy from/work with us, we need to make it easy for them
- Not tokenism, have to be consistently implemented
- Evolutionary background
- How we see the world (colours, shapes, movement)
- Thinking vs Feeling
- Achievement vs Utopian Brains and their preferences
- Different buying approaches