The Introduction to Lloyd’s seminar is aimed at providing up-to-date…
Business Breakfast with Canada Life Investments
CAMRADATA would like to invite all Institutional Investors to our upcoming Business Breakfast hosted by Canada Life Investments.
Join Michael Count, Senior Fund Manager, Fixed Income & Steve Matthews, Fund Manager, Liquidity, who will explore the theme of navigating the record low rates and changing risks.
Topics will include:
– Bond yields: With extended QE, as well as US expansion despite showing global growth, just how low can bond yields go?
– Japanification: Europe is probably already experiencing its own, but how do they compare and what does this mean for credit?
– Investment grade bonds: Finding opportunities and how active management can add value
– Risk radar: What should bond investors be alert to and how to avoid the pitfalls
– How to meet investors’ liquidity needs
– Money market fund liquidity layers, what are they and what is the decision making process around them
(Exclusive for institutional investors to attend only)