Emerging Markets Seminar
Emerging Markets Seminar – Coming of Age
Thursday 13th September at Brewers’ Hall, London
The Seminar will include…
- Topical panel discussions
- Live sponsor interviews
- Speaker presentations
- Emerging Markets street food
…and much more!
Free to attend for all institutional investors.
CAMRADATA /Funds Europe Emerging Markets Seminar
London 13th September 2018 8.30 am to 3.45pm
- 8.30am: Breakfast
- 9.00 am: Welcome by Sean Thompson
- 9.10 am: Emerging Markets Equities – Long Term Growth Opportunities
- 9.40am: Trends in Emerging Markets
- 10.00 am: Emerging Markets – Local Currency Debt Opportunities
- 10.30 am: China Panel Discussion – The Mega Emerging Country – what are the new opportunities.
- 11.00 am: Coffee
- 11.20am: Emerging Markets – A Quant Approach.
- 11.50am: Emerging Markets – Looking at the Frontiers
- 12.20pm: Emerging Markets Debt – Hard Currency Debt Outlook
- 12.50 pm: Lunch
- 1.40 pm: On stage Interview by Nick Fitzpatrick, Group Editor, Funds Europe.
- 2.00 pm: India Outlook
- 2.30 pm: LATAM Outlook
- 3.00 pm: Emerging Market Investor Panel Discussion Lead by Nick Fitzpatrick, Group Editor, Funds Europe.
- 3.30 pm: Conclusion & Summary
- 3.45 pm: Close
Please click here for the full detailed agenda.